Adjustment of Status for Unauthorized Workers | NJ Immigration Attorney

Call Us Today!
(888) 695-6169

I worked without permission in the U.S., can I still adjust my status?

Adjustment of Status for Unauthorized Workers

Yes you can probably still adjust your status, but must first check with an attorney before filing.  You have to qualify to adjust your status, meaning you must be a beneficiary of one of the categories discussed in this post.   You must still be a good moral person and not have been convicted of a disqualifying crime.  Basically, if the only “negative” factor in your application is that you worked without permission, you will still be able to adjust to a lawful permanent resident.
Share this post: