Law regarding DUI for minor? | Immigration Attorney | Eatontown NJ

Call Us Today!
(888) 695-6169

What if I am under 21, what is the law regarding DUI?

If you have a blood alcohol concentration of 0.01% or more, but less than 0.08%, you will lose your license or your eligibility to get a license for 30 to 90 days starting from when you become eligible to get your license or on the day of conviction, whichever is later.  You will have to do 15 to 30 days of community service. You have to satisfy the program and fee requirements of the IDRC. These penalties are in addition to the penalties which the court may impose under the DUI and criminal laws.

Share this post: