Dlocumentary Proof of Education | NJ Immigration Attorney

Call Us Today!
(888) 695-6169

What can I use to show that I am currently in school, graduated from high school, or obtained a general education development (GED) certificate?

What are some documentary proof of education? You can present any of the following as proof of education: Diplomas, GED certificates, report cards, and school transcripts.
Share this post: