- You were operating a motor vehicle on a public roadway,
- You were under the influence of drugs or alcohol,
- A minor child was in the vehicle, and
- You were legally responsible for the minor child (i.e., parent; stepparent; foster parent; legal guardian, for example an adult acting in a supervisory capacity such as a coach, teacher, or baby sitter).
Prosecutors are particularly aggressive when it comes to children in the car. If you are not a U.S. citizen and are convicted of N.J.S. 30:4-50.15, you could be loss of you visa and deportation. Don’t take any chances. Find an experienced DUI and immigration attorney to help you.
So What Do I Do?
If you live out of New Jersey and received a ticket/DUI in Monmouth or Ocean Counties, you can
- Download our free traffic ticket book “Why Pleading Guilty to your New Jersey Traffic Ticket is NOT an option by clicking on the title,”
- Download our DUI book, “Arrested for Drunk Driving? Learn How to Beat the Odds,”
- On the menu on the right you will find our immigration books including a tool to help you figure out if you qualify for legal status,
- You contact me through this site or the chat feature; or
- You can call our knowledgeable staff at 888-695-6169.
- What are the Immigration Consequences of a “simple” DUI 39:4-50?
- What are the Immigration Consequences of a New Jersey Conviction for DUI 39:4-50 when My License is already Suspended?
- What are the Immigration Consequences of a New Jersey Conviction for DUI 39:4-50 based on Drugs?
- What are the Immigration Consequences of a New Jersey Conviction for DUI 39:4-50 with a Child in the Car?
- What are the Consequences to My DACA if Convicted in New Jersey for DUI 39:4-50?
- Will a Conviction for NJ DUI 39:4-50 affect my Green Card or Naturalization Application?
- Will a Conviction for NJ DUI 39:4-50 prevent me from visiting Canada?