Yes. Within 30 days of the Immigration Court decision, your husband has to file a notice of appeal with the Board of Immigration Appeals. Such challenges are very technical and complicated. You cannot simply challenge the judge’s ruling on the basis that his discretionary evaluation of the hardship factors was incorrect.