Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver? | Immigration Attorney | Eatontown NJ

Call Us Today!
(888) 695-6169

How do I Apply for the Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver?

How do I apply for the provisional unlawful presence waiver?

  • You can’t file before March 4, 2013.
  • Sometime before then, DHS will be releasing Form I-601A, Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver and the filing fee.
  • At this point, the form has not been released.  Nor do we know where to submit it or what the filing fee will be.
  • There will also be a biometric fee.
  • You should also notify the Department of State of your intention to file a provisional unlawful presence waiver.
Share this post: