Can I appeal USCIS's determination? | Immigration Attorney | Eatontown NJ

Call Us Today!
(888) 695-6169

Can I appeal USCIS’s determination?

No. You cannot file a motion to reopen or reconsider, and cannot appeal the decision if USCIS denies your request for deferred action for childhood arrivals. USCIS will not review its discretionary determinations. You may request a review using the Service Request Management Tool (SRMT) process if you met all of the process guidelines and you believe that your request was denied due to one of the following errors:

  • USCIS denied the request for consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals based on abandonment and you claim that you did respond to a Request for Evidence within the prescribed time; or
  • USCIS mailed the Request for Evidence to the wrong address, even though you had submitted a Form AR-11, Change of Address, or changed your address online at before the issuance of the Request for Evidence.
Share this post: