Violation of visa terms| Immigration Attorney | Eatontown NJ

Call Us Today!
(888) 695-6169

Can I adjust my legal status even if I failed to maintain it during my stay?

Is the violation of visa terms a problem for you?
Generally yes, but you must still qualify for adjustmet of status.  However, if you violated the terms of a visa, like working on a student visa or being convicted of a disqualifying crime then you can’t.  Each case is unique and befor you file for adjustment of status you should have your applicated reviewed by an immigration attorney
Share this post: